When Veja set out to make an eco running trainer the end result was always going to be something special. The condor is as technical as it can be and has been met with welcoming arms by Veja fans. Below you can see the work that has gone into making each aspect of this shoe as eco as possible.
The 1st post-petroleum running shoe. For your daily workouts.
The Condor' sizing is slightly different, please refer yourself to the size guide.
- Upper in Alveomesh (100% recycled plastic bottles)
- Panels made in T.P.U.
- Heel support insert made out of Pebax RNew (100% ricinus oil)
- Logo V made of Pebax RNew
- Lining in jersey (33% organic cotton & 67% recycled polyester)
- Insole made out of wild rubber (12%), recycled plastic bottles (12%), jute (12%), recycled E.V.A (8%), E.V.A. (56%)
- Midsole made out of sugar cane (22%), rice waste (15%), banana oil (8%), E.V.A. (55%)
- L-Foam cushioned technology (50% natural latex from Brazil & 50% synthetic latex)
- Outsole made of wild rubber from the Amazonian forest (30%) and rice waste (31%)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Fortaleza
- TECHNICAL SPECS
- Weight: 315g/11.1 oz (size 42 - EU size)
- 53% bio based and recycled
- Drop: 10 mm
- Heel height: 27 mm
- Forefoot Height: 17mm
- Ride: Neutral
- Surface: Roads/Dirt Roads
Running Shoe Care: After each use, Veja advise removing the clean soles to vent them. Shoes should ideally be stored in a dry place away from any heat source.
How to clean: Use warm soapy water and a brush. Allow air-drying in an open space.
Spend over £50 for free shipping via Royal Mail Tracked 48 (2-3 day delivery)
Spend over £200 for free shipping via Royal Mail Tracked 24 (1-2 day delivery)
To guarantee next day delivery we recommend you use Royal Mail Guaranteed 1PM.
Some large and delicate goods incur a £15 shipping rate.
International customers are liable for additional importing + shipping rates. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.