Veja Campo: White/Tonic Yellow
Carrying a small VEJA motif on the heel, the Campo, made out of chrome free leather, jersey of recycled polyester and wild rubber from the Amazonian forest.
- Upper in ChromeFree leather
- Panels made out of ChromeFree leather & coated canvas
- Logo V made of rubber
- Lining in jersey (33% organic cotton & 67% recycled polyester)
- Insole made out of wild rubber and other synthetic materials
- Sole made of wild rubber from the Amazonian forest (20%)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
Find out more about the ecological process and manufacturing of Veja here.
If you need more size information or can't see what you're looking for then drop us a line and we'll be able to help.Click here to get in touch