Coin Case Wide: Dark Green
Located in Ichikawamisato, Yamanashi, which boasts a 1000 year history of paper making, the Japanese paper (washi) maker ONAO and industrial designer, Naoto Fukasawa teamed together to create the SIWA series. Fukasawa discerned that the special texture of Naoron, a hard-to-tear paper developed by ONAO, emerged when the paper was crumpled, and suggested designs for everyday goods that harnessed this. The name SIWA is both a reversing of the characters in the word washi (wasi), and a word meaning, "crinkle" in Japanese. As with leather goods, these washi products are lovingly, individually crafted. Nice and light - perfect not only for everyday use, but for use when traveling or as a side bag
Dimensions: H8.3 x W10,1 (cm)
Weight: 8 g
Material: RPF Naoron
Place of origin: Ichikawamisato, Yamanashi
• Pull into shape before use.
• Please note that dark colors may fade or run.
• Do not wash.
• Clean with a well wrung out, damp cloth.
• Please ensure that the item does not come into contact with hot items.
• Colors may change in the event that the product comes into contact with wet items.
If you need more size information or can't see what you're looking for then drop us a line and we'll be able to help.Click here to get in touch