Patagonia Baggies Jacket: Stone Blue
- Made of wind- and water-resistant 100% recycled nylon with a polyurethane coating and a DWR finish, lined with a lightweight tricot mesh
- Full-length center-front zipper extends through a stand-up collar to block wind and sun
- Handwarmer pockets secure with zippers to hold your everyday essentials
- Raglan sleeves allow full shoulder and arm mobility and reduce chafing under pack straps
- The nylon rib-knit cuffs and hem feel soft and comfortable on the skin
- The waist length stays out of the way for biking, hiking and riding your longboard to work
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- 516 g (18.2 oz)
Shell: 4.5-oz 100% recycled nylon with a polyurethane coating, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection.
Lining (body and sleeves): 3.8-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh.
Hem and cuffs: 5.4-oz 100% nylon rib knit.
Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
If you need more size information or can't see what you're looking for then drop us a line and we'll be able to help.Click here to get in touch