Patagonia Retro Pile Jacket: El Cap Khaki
Made of 100% recycled polyester double-sided shearling fleece, Retro Pile fabric provides easy-wearing warmth for any cool-weather venture, thanks to a soft, fuzzy exterior and a smooth, skin-friendly interior. The full-zip Retro Pile Jacket has a zip-through, stand-up collar for heat-trapping comfort and raglan sleeves that allow full mobility and compatibility with pack straps. Flat-seam construction throughout reduces bulk and helps minimize seam chafe. A zippered left-chest pocket and two zippered hand pockets provide secure storage for daily necessities and come equipped with webbing zipper pulls. Soft spandex trim finishes the cuffs and hem. And the Retro Pile Jacket is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor.
- Colour: El Cap Khaki
- Made of 100% recycled polyester double-sided solid shearling
- Full-zip jacket with zip-through, stand-up collar
- Raglan sleeves for mobility and pack-wearing comfort
- Zippered left-chest pocket and two zippered front pockets with webbing zipper pulls
- Cuffs and hem have spandex trim
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps minimize seam chafe
- Hip length; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 680 g (24 oz)
*Orders for the Size Small and Medium will not ship for 1-2 weeks. Size Large and XL orders will ship in normal time.
If you need more size information or can't see what you're looking for then drop us a line and we'll be able to help.Click here to get in touch