The Baker’s Jacket is a multipurpose jacket with workwear origins and was named for UW founder David Keyte’s Dad, who was a baker and wore a simple chore jacket whilst working in his bakery. Twill is a traditional workwear fabric made from 100% cotton. The medium weight makes it ideal for all seasons.
- regular fitting.
- 1x patch chest pocket.
- 2x slightly angled larger front patch pockets w/inner coin pocket.
- 5 button-down front.
- hidden button-down inner pocket.
- slightly curved front body hem.
- rear ghost patch & unique contrast angled button hole.
- 100% Cotton Outer.
- 100% Polyester Top Sleeve Lining.
Spend over £25 for free shipping via Royal Mail Tracked 48 (2-3 day delivery)
Spend over £200 for free shipping via Royal Mail Tracked 24 (1-2 day delivery)
To guarantee next day delivery we recommend you use Royal Mail Guaranteed 1PM.
Some large and delicate goods incur a £15 shipping rate.