Would you like to work with us at The Union Project? We're on the look out for some new team members to join us part-time across both our Menswear and Design+Home stores.
We’re a small, ambitious team with each member contributing to various sides of our business, not just the shop floor. That means we're after multi-faceted individuals who are creative as well as organised and keen to be a part of an ever growing operation.
- Maintaining merchandising standards
- Inventory management
- Personal shopping experience and outfit building
- Assisting the E-commerce team
- Executing delivery of The Union Project customer service.
- Ability to effectively communicate with our broad spectrum of clientele
- Confidence in engaging with customers and executing to The Union Project standard.
- Sociably versatile
- Keen eye for detail
- An understanding of the products and culture of The Union Project and it's partners.
Please send applications with covering letter and CV to: email@example.com with the subject: Sales Staff
Previous retail experience preferred