We are currently recruiting for part-time sales assistants to join our team immediately on a permanent basis.
- Assisting a variety of customers using a high degree of product and brand knowledge as well as great personal and social skills.
- Maintaining a high standard of store merchandising and product presentation.
- Maintaining a tidy stockroom.
- Processing transactions using our digital point of sale system.
- Assisting with fulfilment of web orders.
- A good understanding of The Union Project culture and products.
- Work well as part of a small team and on your own.
- Previous experience in a retail environment is preferred.
This position does not have set hours, but requires attendance at our Cheltenham store, primarily at weekends. Hours vary seasonally, but the usual working day commerces at 09:45 and finishes between 17:30 and 18:00.
Rate of pay is variable dependent on past experience and skill set.
Please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com with the subject line 'Part Time Sales Assistant'
The Union Project will keep your CV on file for 1 year after you have submitted it with the idea that should any suitable vacancies arise, you can be contacted. If you wish for your CV to be discarded, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.